CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Maiden Challenge




The first blog bookmarked under my favorites belongs to Mary Fish. She amazes me...I love her...I want to be her! Mary and her Stampin'Pretty Pals have recently launched their own Challenge Blog, Pals Paper Arts (PPA, for short). I thought I'd join in on their voyage into Challenge waters ...now this is my maiden voyage so, be kind!

I've been wanting to case this beauty of Nancy Riley's so thought this challenge would be a good time to try it. The Challenge colors are Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Chocolate Chip and since my SU order that arrived yesterday with Thoroughly Modern DSP inside, I thought I'd put it to use! Let me know what you think!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the "pop" of color that the flower gives to the card! I also like how you used the Chocolate Chip button for the center. Thanks for playing at the PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just perfect. I love everything about it. I didn't know those chocolate chip cordorouy buttons could look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about wanting to be Mary! LOL! ;) Your card is wonderful! Thanks for playing with us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie! Your card is fabulous! I love how you used the challenge colors and love the die cut flower with the cute corduroy button center! Looks great! Thanks for playing at PPA!

    Margaret Moody

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun showcase of the new DSP.

    On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design team, thank you for Playing @ the PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cord buttons and brads. Great job with the PPA color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete