CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mojo Monday-A Halloween Howl



For me, Halloween papercrafts have always focused on the 'cuteness' of the occasion rather then the spooky, scary stuff so many enjoy. My guys are 16 & 20 now and I still like to put together treat bags for all the holidays. Of course now, instead of candy, pencils and toys, it's gift cards and cash! I thought this set, From the Crypt, would be appreciated more then the cute stamp sets I have! I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch to guide me on this Halloween Howl!
Here's what I used: All supplies Stampin'Up!unless noted
Stamp Set: From the Crypt
Card Stock: Basic Black, Old Olive
DSP: Cast-A-Spell
Ink: Ranger Distressing Ink in Black Soot
Ribbon: Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Basic Grey Taffeta Ribbon
Tools: Circle Scissor (SU!)

2 comments:

  1. Spooky LOL! Love the fun halloween card. Awesome job on the Mojo Monday sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete