CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 12, 2010

My Latest Obsession...



I'm not sure what it is about these Pure Innocence images by Heather Ellis but I am in love with them! They are ideal to practice coloring with Copics...yes, I admit it, I too, have jumped into the Copic Black Hole! 'Just wanted a few to get me started ... ya' right! Anyway, it's such fun! These two images are 'digicharacterstamps' downloaded from her etsy site. I printed then onto SU Whisper White cardstock, let the ink dry well and colored them with Copics. The card on the left showcases a patterned paper from PTI's Green Boutique paper pack with Leaf Green and Hawaiian Shore cardstock. The gem on the right combines SU Melon Mambo, PTI Hibiscus and Aqua Mist cardstock with MME Quite Contrary patterned papers ... so {cute}!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards...I too jumped into the Copic Black Hole! LOL It's quite an investment isn't it...but so worth it. I have some really cute images I ordered from the UK, just so I could color them...I will stamp some and pop them in the mail! Happy coloring!

    ReplyDelete