CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Christmas Projects--This one's for you Carmen!



I was fortunate to be able to attend the Stampin' Up's Regional Seminar in Calgary yesterday. My dear friend (and Upline) Gerrie and I went together and had a great time. Gerrie and I have no contact with our up-upline so we were looking forward to meeting other demonstrators. It was our lucky day 'cause we met a lovely young demonstrator from Calgary, Carmen Viste --
Hi Carmen :)

Carmen shared that she loves 3D projects and both Gerrie and I had made these fun Top Note Boxes this past Christmas for gift-giving. I told Carmen I'd post this project on my blog ... just for her! The tutorial can be found here on SplitCoastStampers.
These are great for gift giving...the pizza box will hold a little gift like jewellery and is the perfect size for a Gift Card. So easy and so much fun to make!


Recipe: Products are Stampin'Up! unless otherwise noted Stamps: Bella Toile, Mega Mixed Messages (PTI); Paper: Parisian Breeze Specialty, Chocolate Chip, Baja Blue, Whisper White; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Blue; Other: Chocolate Chip Striped ribbon, Little Felt Flurries, Baja Blue Button, Linen Thread, Top Note Die, Nesties and Cuttlebug dies



1 comment:

  1. Love it! Nice job. I will have to try making one of these.

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete