CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

SSSC #82 & Color Throwdown Challenge #106

In an attempt to get myself in 'The Zone' as far as card making, I thought to follow up on my new year's resolution and start participating in some of the many challenge blogs out there.  This card is my entry for two of this weeks ... Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #82 and Color Throwdown #106

This card is for my Dad's 81st birthday, tomorrow.  Since I had the Kiwi Kiss already stamped and cut out, I took the liberty of substituting Kiwi Kiss for the Certainly Celery in the Color Throwdown Challenge.
Recipe:  (Supplies Stampin'Up! unless otherwise noted)
Stamps:  Wanted (Retired), Woodgrain, PTI Round & Round
Paper:  Cardstock: Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake (Kraft), Kiwi Kiss DSP: Cosmo Cricket'sWanted
Ink:  Soft Sky, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Tools:  Scallop Circle Punch (SU), Marvy Jumbo Circle Punch, Spellbinder Circle Die, PTI Mat Stack 1 Die

No comments:

Post a Comment