CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 20, 2010

Welcome Little One!



My mojo seems to have taken a summer vacation this year (more about that later)... anyway, when I got the news that a gal from my last Stamper's 8 just recently had a baby girl, I thought it time I snapped out of my funk and get busy! I really haven't made many baby cards but I had purchased some Papertrey Ink sets for this very occasion. Since it's a girl, I wanted to use SU's new in color, Blushing Bride.

The designer paper is the big polka dot print found in the Hostess Level 1 Designer Series Paper Pack...so cute...I love polka dots! The ribbon, too, is new from SU, it's the Stitched-Poly Ribbon in Blushing Bride. It's nice, easy to work with ... I like it! The PTI image was stamped in Black Momento Ink and filled in with copics. Two PTI Hibiscus buttons top it off {cute!}

I've been playing with Photoshop Elements lately, and tried my hand at making my own watermark brush. It actually proved to be pretty easy thanks to Kristina Werner's tutorial found here. I thought the little owl on top of the last 'n' went well with my new blog template. (You can click on the picture to make it bigger) Let me know what you think!

Recipe: Stamps: Baby Button Bits (PTI)
Paper: DSP: In Color Designer Series Paper Pack (Hostess Level 1) in Blushing Bride,
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Blushing Bride
Ink: Momento Black, Copic Markers
Other: SU Stitched-Poly Ribbon in Blushing Bride, PTI Vintage Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment