CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

To quote Julie Ebersole, 'Keeping it real'...

I parked myself with a cuppa coffee this Sunday a.m., nothing scheduled so thought I'd just peruse my favorite sites via my Google Reader ... I bounced onto Julie Ebersole's site, Paper Trufflez, as she always makes me smile! Today was no exception, her card was adorable, her words gave me a chuckle! Something I hadn't noticed since discovering her blog was one of the widgets on the sidebar ... B.W.O., it said. 'Had to see what this was all about so, I clicked ... so glad I did!
I've added the widget to my sidebar so you can read, for yourself, it pretty much says it all!

So, feeling the guilt about not blogging lift, I decided my blog was in need of a bit of a facelift. So, my coffee is now cold, but I think my blog looks pretty cute!

Since I'm here, and feeling no obligation, I'm feeling chatty! The summer has flown by and I've done very little papercrafting. I spent a good week (plus) tearing my hobby room apart, moving my PC and all it attachments and devices to the opposite side of the room and trying, with all my might, to organize and make this little space of mine a functioning one! In doing this I came across a vast amount of projects yet to be done. Most of them scrapbook pages. Since becoming a SU demonstrator, I fear I have pushed scrapbooking aside, focusing on card making and 3D projects. So, I challenged my self to try and do one scrapbook layout a week. Well, it took me a good week to get into the swing of scrapbooking again! Cards, for me are easy ... scrapbooking is much more difficult, I think because pictures are involved...memories that need to be preserved with thought. Anyway I'm almost finished with Evan's 9th Birthday layout ... oh, by the way, Evan just turned 17 in June ... see what I mean!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment