CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

thanks {so much}



We woke this morning to another hazy day. The smoke from the BC forest fires has drifted our way and it's awful outside. Advisories are to stay in doors which I will gladly do! I thought I'd post a few of the cards I have managed to make through this creative drought I've been in before getting to the New Catalogue goodies.

I try to keep a stash of both thank you and birthday cards on hand. Today's card is one I had wanted to make for quite some time. I've seen so many cute examples of the flower pot card and found a tutorial here on SplitCoastStampers. It's a fun and easy little project that has that WOW factor card makers are always trying to achieve. This card was made in early June and has since been sent so Ill try to best recall the supplies I used. Sorry about the color difference in the two pictures...I'm still learning color adjustment in PSE...obviously I need more practice! Let me know what you think.
Recipe: (All products SU unless noted otherwise)
Stamps: With All My Heart, Great Friend, Tiny Tags
Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence (Retired), Summer Sun (Retired), Dusty Durango (Retired)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry & Orchid Opulence Classic Ink
Other: White Satin Ribbon
Tools: Medium Jewelry Tag Punch, Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch, Scallop Border Punch, White Signo Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment